Department of Systems Engineering
Faculty of Economics and Management
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
organizes the 14th International conference on Efficiency and Responsibility in Education
on the 8th – 9th June 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Previous conference proceedings are available: HERE
Scientific paper and its presentation: Submit a paper to present the results of your research. See Instructions for Authors for more details. After the paper has passed a rigorous review process, it is published in the conference proceedings. Oral or poster presentation of the paper in a conference session is required.
Oral or poster presentation only: Ideal way to share practical knowledge and experience, or disseminate the results of educational projects with no original scientific research.
Review studies will not be accepted in the conference proceedings. However, review studies can be presented in the poster section (see the Instructions for authors).
After registration and log-in the editorial system, use the menu Insert paper and express your option.
1st November, 2017 – 1st call for papers 2nd January, 2017 – 2nd call for papers 15th February, 2017 - Deadline for full paper submission 3rd April, 2017 – Results of review process 24th April, 2017 – Deadline for final version submission 15th May, 2017 – Notification of paper acceptance 19nd May, 2017 – Deadline for conference fee payment
- Milan Houska – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Igor Krejci – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Martin Flegl – La Salle University, Mexico City
- Martina Fejfarova – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Hana Urbancova – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Jakub Husak – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Jiri Fejfar – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Roman Kvasnicka – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Head: Jaroslav Havlicek, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
- Peter M. Bednar, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Peter Fandel, Slovak University in Nitra, Slovakia
- Jana Hanclova, Czech Society for Operations Research, Czech Republic
- Milan Houska, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
- Irem Comoglu, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
- Piet Kommers, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Eva Milkova, University of Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
- William O’Brien, Worcester State University, United States
- Karel Sladky, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic
- Milan Turcani, Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia
- Jarmila Novotna, Charles University, Czech Republic
- Irena Benesova, Department of Economics, CULS Prague
- Jiri Brozek, Department of Information Engineering, CULS Prague
- Helena Brozova, Department of Systems Engineering, CULS Prague
- Ludmila Domeova, Department of Systems Engineering, CULS Prague
- Jiri Fejfar, Department of Systems Engineering, CULS Prague
- Martina Fejfarova, Department of Management, CULS Prague
- Tomas Hlavsa, Department of Statistics, CULS Prague
- Martina Houskova Berankova, Department of Systems Engineering, CULS Prague
- Jakub Husak, Department of Humanities, CULS Prague
- Hana Chylova, Department of Psychology, CULS Prague
- Petr Kucera, Department of Systems Engineering, CULS Prague
- Martina Kuncova, Department of Economic Studies, College of Polytechnics Jihlava
- Ludmila Natovova, Department of Psychology, CULS Prague
- Josef Pavlicek, Department of Information Engineering, CULS Prague
- Petra Sanova, Department of Trade and Accounting, CULS Prague
- Pavel Simek, Department of Information Technologies, CULS Prague
- Hana Urbancova, Department of Management, CULS Prague
- Eva Vaneckova, University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic
- Kristyna Vltavska, Department of Economic Statistics, University of Economics, Prague
- Zdenka Zakova Kroupova, Department of Economics, CULS Prague
- Head: Martina Houskova Berankova (email@example.com)
- Jan Bartoska
- Ludmila Domeova
- Jiri Fejfar
- Martin Flegl
- Tereza Horakova
- Igor Krejci
- Petr Kucera
- Roman Kvasnicka
- Jan Rydval
- Theory and Methodology of Pedagogy and Education
- Information and Knowledge in Lifelong Education and Training
- ICT in Education
- Applications, Practice and Experience
- Responsibility in Education, Ethical Issues
|Full conference fee:||140 EUR or 3800 CZK|
|Reduced conference fee (PhD students):||80 EUR or 2200 CZK|
|Surcharge for additional page:||EUR 20 or CZK 500 per additional page (more than 7 pages)|
|Participant´s accompany, co-authors (without conference materials): 40% discount of the conference fee|
|Participant´s accompany, co-authors (with conference materials): full price of the conference fee|
All papers are submitted to a double-blind peer review process before publication.
Based on reviewers’ recommendation, the papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
The conference proceedings are listed on the Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Social Sciences & Humanities Proceedings (ISSHP) and the Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Social Sciences & Humanities Proceedings (ISSHP/ISI Proceedings).
Extended versions of presented papers are welcome into ERIES Journal review process. Compared with your original paper published in the conference proceeding of ERIE, your final paper should have more than 30% new content, different title and abstract, and fulfils all requirements defined in Instructions for Authors of the ERIES Journal. Please, submit your extended papers directly into the ERIES Journal editorial system.
|Bank:||Komercni banka, a. s., Dejvicka 189/5, Prague 6, Czech Republic|
|Your specific symbol:||Will be generated after login.|
|Recipient:||Czech University of Life Sciences Prague|
Please use your specific symbol in your fee payment. We are not able to find your payment without the specific symbol. You can find your specific symbol after logging into the conference system in the menu Edit registration (it is marked in red colour).
Ask the Head of the Organization Committee for the formal invitation letter to support your visa application.